21/02/2011

Pretty In Pink

Hi I'm Hugh an LCS styling student and this is my second blog to share with all of you! I had such a great night last night. It was my sister Harriet's 22nd birthday and we went out for a meal and of course a boogie!!

Leigh Loosbrock a great friend from LCS who lives in Chicago when she's not studying in London, came up and had the chance to experience a suburban town where I live, Welwyn in Hertfordshire. She loved it!

I don't want to bore you with the details of the night, with people you don't know but I wanted to introduce you all to my FABULOUS sister and her great style!
Harriet just 22 is a true definition of glamour. She is always immaculately made up, tanned to the max with perfectly styled hair (thanks to me, ha ha! I'm a hairstylist too). She adores fashion and knows how to dress her tiny size 6-8 frame really well.
I guess I would describe Harriet as extremely outgoing, honest and always up for a laugh! We are really good friends, which I know may sound a bit cheesy, but it's true! Harriet or Haz as I call her, is the person I go to even as an up and coming stylist myself for her honest opinion on what to wear and whether things suit me, I feel sooo lucky to have a great sister who I can always rely on and never ever fall out with.



I had to share these photos with you of Haz who has recently become addicted to shoes! As if her shoes and clothes don't get her noticed enough she has recently bought a new car, a Fiat 500 in shocking pink, not everyone's cup of tea but the perfect car for her! It's very similar to the Barbie Fiat that was created to celebrate the toy's 50th Birthday. Check out their site and the amazing colour combos at http://www.fiat.co.uk/ Even the Carvela shoes she wore for her birthday matched the car! Check 'em out at www.kurtgeiger.com/carvela Oh yeah, and also take in her amazing Blackberry cover – AMAZING!
To customise yours, log onto http://www.pimpmyphone.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.