24/02/2011

Ozzy Screams Style

Hi, Hugh again. I have decided to introduce you all to my amazing friend Ozzy.  
Ozzy is incredible and has been extremely influential in encouraging me to get into styling, We met when I was working in Selfridges last year, of course Ozzy was buying fabulous clothes such as a gorgeous Chloe blazer if I can remember rightly while I was styling hair for ghd.
Oz graduated from The London College of Fashion last June with a BA (Hons) degree in fashion promotion.
He has such a unique style and is so personable, (even if his Balenciaga man bag was a bit intimidating! HaHa!) Ozzy’s plan was to work in fashion PR, but like many things in life he kind of fell into assisting stylists. I’m sure his incredible blog, gorgeous charm and the contacts he has met during the last few years have helped.
Ozzy and I have a lot in common; we both adore Victoria Beckham and wish we could wear towering Loubs (Louboutin for short.). I say adore but Ozzy would of course say J’adore.
His really inspiring blog and time at London College of Fashion it have given him the chance to attend many press days and fashion shows. I’m still waiting for my invite Mr! He’s off to Mulberry next week. That’s another great love of his.
Ozzy has assisted many top stylists in the Industry including Aradia Crockett who styles for The Sunday Times Style and has worked on various editorials including work for Burberry and Abercrombie and Fitch. Anna Trevelyen is another, who’s work includes styling Lady GaGa and Scissor Sisters. (OMG!!!) Oz has also worked for other stylists such as David Bartlett and Natasha Wray. Pretty incredible considering he is only 22. Not afraid of hard work Ozzy is driven and determined and is just starting out in styling his own projects and has invited me along to go and observe a shoot, I’m really excited. WATCH THIS SPACE. Ozzy is going to go far: I really believe he has what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.